On-Line Charity Auction
Please enjoy our on-line charity auction! Proceeds from this auction support our adaptive sports programs throughout the year!
Bidding starts 9/11 and ends 9/18. Happy Bidding! Click each item to view & bid!
Our annual online auction is raising money to support our adaptive sports program as well as membership programs. All auction proceeds will go directly to support these programs. Thank you to all of the generous donors. We greatly appreciate all of the veterans who are participating in these important programs, and we wish you good luck with your bids!
The auction opens at 12:00 am on Sunday, September 11th 2022 and begins closing at 7:00 pm on Sunday, September 18th 2022 (CDT).
Terms of Sale
1) In order to bid, you must be at least 18 years of age and able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
2) Bids may be accepted between the auction open and auction close times as indicated on the auction page. Depending on auction settings, the close time for an item may extend past the auction close time if there are bids placed within the last ten minutes.
3) When you place a bid on an online auction item, you enter into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase the item if you are the highest bid at the time the item closes. When you purchase a fixed-price item, you enter into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase the item.
4) If you are a winning bidder or purchase a fixed-price item, you agree to pay the full amount of your winning bid (for biddable items) or the sale price (for fixed-price items) plus any applicable sales or use tax on your purchase, as well as any applicable shipping or delivery charges.
5) All bids are final. Bids may only be retracted at the seller's discretion. Similarly, all purchases are final and there will be no exchanges or refunds on items unless otherwise noted or warranted.
6) In the case of two bidders placing the same maximum bid, the bid first received will be deemed the leading bid.
7) Payment shall be made by credit and debit cards accepted by our payment processor.
8) Items and certificates will be delivered as noted within the item description.
9) The Seller reserves the right to add or withdraw, without notice, items to or from the auction.
10) Seller has attempted to describe and catalog all items correctly, but all items are offered "as is" and "where is." Seller neither warrants nor represents, and in no event shall be responsible for, the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance, or condition of the items. The values listed are estimates only, and are not warranted for tax purposes or fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless specifically otherwise noted.
11) Each registered bidder assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising therefrom Seller, its elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneers, the auction software company and its agents and employees, event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
After you've paid for any auction items that you've won, the event organizer will contact you to coordinate delivery and shipping costs, if any.