Membership is free and open to qualified individuals. Paralyzed Veterans of America's invites you to join more than 17,000 members nationwide and have your voice, energy and efforts assist others living with Spinal Cord Injury/Disorder (SCI/D).
Associate membership is free to any individual who lives within 100 miles of Wisconsin borders. Your partnership with the PVA Wisconsin Chapter allows you low/no cost financial assistance for sports and recreation opportunities. You are encouraged to support the chapter through volunteerism and program participation. Click on application links below
Benefits of Membership
- Financial funding assistance for events / programs.
- Access to SCI medicine: current news / information.
- Receive "Sports N' Spokes & PN Magazine".
- Eligible for committee member / board of directors.
- Annual Membership Banquet and Christmas Party.
- Receive a free grave marker.
- A citizen of the United States.
- US military veteran other than dishonorable.
- Individual with a spinal cord injury/disease causing paralysis.
|PVA Membership||Associate Membership||Transfer Membership|